My biggest tip to losing weight (or maintaining) is to keep track of everything you eat. You'd be amazed at how much you eat while you're not thinking about it or how many calories are in something that you thought was healthy. I think anything that makes you keep track of what you eat will help you loose weight, whether it's Weight Watchers or a simple journal. The easiest thing for me are iPhone apps. I always have my phone with me and these apps give you the calories of what you've eaten and subtract it from your daily allowances.
I've used a few different apps but my favorite thus far is 'my fitness pal'. I like this app because it's easy to use, seems to have any food you could think of, and takes into account your exercise by adjusting the calories you have remaining for the day. Best of all, it's free!
You can find it in the app store or at myfitnesspal.com
No comments:
Post a Comment