My down fall is ice cream. Just ask my husband, he has seen me cry more than once over not being able to get it. I try to save my desire for ice cream for special occasions or at least weekends but most of the time (especially in the summer) I have it more than I should. One of the perks of being pregnant twice was my ability to eat ice cream anytime. I didn't feel guilty about it (it's calcium for the baby) and what's cuter than a huge pregnant women eating ice cream. Now that I have kids I try to pawn getting ice cream off on them (scan to me telling my daughter that we can't go to the bookstore until we get ice cream).
So one day while I was busy pinning on Pinterest I came across a healthy ice cream. It seemed like an easy recipe so I tried it and fell in love.
Here it is:
1 frozen banana (frozen is key)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
a few tablespoons of cocoa
a teaspoon or two of vanilla
Blend it with some ice and you have a chocolatey banana ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment